LINE COOK part-time, seasonal
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the Line Cook is a non-exempt, seasonal position responsible for preparing and presenting menu items as designated by the Chef to ensure guests are provided with the highest quality dining experience.
Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Prepares and cooks menu items to established quality standards. Ensures items are timely coordinated with other kitchen operations, presented at proper portions and temperatures, with all dish components present.
- Notifies supervisor of expected shortages in a timely manner.
- Assist with receiving and storing products.
- Ensures kitchen sanitation standards are met in designated areas and assists in maintaining cleanliness in kitchen and food storage areas.
- Observes food serve safe practices and all general safety protocols.
- Participates in required trainings and meetings.
- Performs other tasks and duties as required.