Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the Dishwasher is a non-exempt seasonal position responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Sorts and rinses dirty china, dishes, glass, tableware, pots, pans, trays, and cooking utensils using dish machine and/or hand washing as determined by supervisor.
- Sorts and stacks clean dishes, stocking or storing them in designated areas.
- Monitors detergent levels, water temperatures and cleanliness of dish machines, prep sinks, pot sinks and hand sinks. Replaces water, detergents and rinse aids in dish machine as needed. Notifies Chef if temperature falls below safety standards.
- Keeps floors, mats, and walls in all kitchen areas clean.
- Notifies supervisor of expected shortages in a timely manner.
- Assist with receiving and storing products.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Ensures kitchen sanitation standards are met in designated areas and assists in maintaining cleanliness in kitchen and food storage areas.
- Observes all health and safety practices and all general Club safety protocols.
- Participates in required trainings and meetings.
- Performs other tasks and duties as required.