Download a copy of COVID-19 CUSTOMER PROCEDURES
Learn More About Our ACTIVE PURE AIR PURIFICATION System in our Common Areas.
REPUBLICAN HERALD News Feature
- If you are sick, STAY HOME.
- When entering our Pro Shop or clubhouse, masks MUST be worn.
- Advanced tee times are strongly suggested.
- Avoid gatherings by arriving no more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- All carts will be sanitized before each use.
- Please follow all signage outside the pro-shop and clubhouse to not exceed the gathering limits established by local and state authorities.
- Please also follow all protocols for social distancing.
- Pro Shop occupancy will not exceed 2 people at one time.
- Golfers are encouraged to ride one person per golf cart or if you are golfing with someone who you live with, 2 golfers to the cart are permitted. Walking is highly encouraged.
- All golfers will see the starter for carts, scorecards, pencils, and to provide proof of payment. Starters will provide direction on starting times and when to proceed to the first tee.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Cups on the greens have been flipped for your safety.
- Please refrain from using common touchpoints such as but not limited to unfilled ball washers, trash cans, flags, golf balls, clubs, pencils, carts, etc.
- Driving range stations have been separated to encourage social distancing.
- When golfers are finished, we ask that you return your cart to the back of the building, and please remove all trash into receptacles.
- Golfers are asked not to linger and to leave the golf course immediately after playing to eliminate congestion/ gathering on the property or in the parking lot.
- Customers may pre-order “take-out” or “to go” food/beverage only when available.
- Tee times are now scheduled every 18 minutes for your safety to promote social distancing.
- Due to a limited number of carts available, please understand carts are a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Mountain Valley’s policies and procedures are subject to change based on CDC recommended guidelines.
Mountain Valley Pro Shop (570) 467-2242 ext. 1.